Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nene Leakes Charms Morning Television Audience on the Today Show


This morning Nene Leakes appeared on the 10:00 hour of the Today Show with Hoda Kotbe. She sported a plum dress, chandelier earrings, a sassy summer hairstyle and, of course, her smile. She was very natural, charming and down to earth and eased her stage fright by sipping on a margarita from her favorite Mexican restaurant Cinco's, in Duluth, Georgia.
Other highlights of the show:
  • Nene is writing a book entitled "Never Make The Same Mistake Twice which will hit the stores in August.
  • She was accompanied by her husband, Greg and her son, Brandon.
  • According to Nene, the RHOA is still the highest rated of the Housewives shows.
  • Nene is a germaphobe.
  • Nene has 3 close girlfriends and "lots of associates".
The premiere of Season 2 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta is on Tuesday, July 28th at 10pm. I look forward to another fabulous season!! Bring it on.
Here is the link to check out the show: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29054368/

7 comments:

The Kitchen said...

I thought NeNe rocked and was a natural! I say Out With Kathie Lee and In With NeNe!!!

Suburbia Steph said...

Looking forward to the return of RHOA!

Anonymous said...

hey all,

my name is joann and I recently moved from the upper east side to the buckhead area...yes I am a cougar... and I would love to get to know more in my area...please help me out sweetie and cant wait for the new season
royalfilming@aol.com

inexactscience said...

Wherefore art thou atlanta cougar? And please no more housewives pr/advertising. I want to hear what you're up to.

maria said...

Hi Anonymous/Joanne (7-15-2009)! I currently live on the UES. I have spent tons of time in Atlanta with my job. I'll wait for the resident cougar to weigh in, but I am partial to Buckhead...great hotel bars and terrific restaurants, etc. It has a similar vibe to 10021/10065--at least for me!

Now that you've deserted us New Yorkers....maybe you can share your old Upper East Side haunts with me??

Personally....I can't wait for our hostess to weigh in on the RH of Atlanta premiere. I thought Sheree and her party planner may have been the best scene ever in the history of the franchise.

We need all the dirt....please, locals!! Come back soon, Cougar. You always manage to have the best scoop!!

Atlanta Cougar said...

Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments. I have escaped from the steamy Atlanta summer to dig up some more dirt on the RHOA.

Joann- The hottest spot in town is the newly opened St. Regis Hotel bar. The Club at Chops is always fun. All of the W hotels have been overflowing with partygoers. I love the UES! One of my best friends lives on 72nd between 2nd and 3rd.

Maria- Thanks for the kind words. I am an ex Murray Hill resident and am on the trail of new scoopage...specifically more on Anthony the party planner. We have some mutual acquaintances. More later. Let the fun begin.

PeachyCheek said...

Great post. I was hoping one of you could help me find a recent dress Nene Leakes was wearing on the show. It was a red and black wrap jersey dress. It was the episode in which she got into a fight with Kim and Kandi about the song. Nene and Lisa were talking in her backyard and she was wearing a fabulous red and black dress. Any help would be great!!!
Thanks ladies!