Friday, September 5, 2008

Headed to NYC......




Delta has a great weekend special to NYC so I am taking advantage of it and am leaving for NYC tomorrow morning. I grew up in the NY area and love it and am ready for my fix. I will be seeing my Georgetown BFF and some family members. Throw in some shopping and some good food and alot of walking and that outlines my weekend. Only problem....the weather. It is supposed to be rainy and windy tomorrow in NY and with Hurricane Hanna, let's hope I can get out of Atlanta. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

inexactscience said...

I hope you don't get rained out. But hey, a rainy day in NYC is still better than a sunny day in most places

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that NY is a great place to shop and dine; the atmosphere is like no other.

What part of NY are you from?