Monday, May 11, 2009

Jonathan Jaxson, Kim Zolciak's Ex Publicist, Still Holds a Grudge

Jonathan Jaxson, the ex publicist of Kim Zolciak, has resurrected her former website www.kimzolciakonline.com) as his own anti-Kim forum. She appeared on the Q100 Bert Show in Atlanta last week and JJ called in with a few comments. The following is his direct statement.....Whom do you believe?



"Real Housewive's of Atlanta's" Kim Zolciak decided to blast me on-air today via The Bert Show on Q100 in Atlanta and I decided to not let her have the last word.Especially when the wig wearing BITCH had the balls to lie about me and expect me not to respond!!! Like me or not, the truth must come out some where.I really hope Big Poppa gets the picture soon. She is constantly running around on him. I had to lie for her too many times. He is a great guy. I hope he realizes her tactics.For goodness sake, I guess you can expect too much from a former stripper of "The Cheetah!" . Now I must go get a restraining order after another threat for my life has again been made. These people are like the mafia, but I don't take these type of threats lightly."


As Bravo states "..watch what happens........." Listen to the tape of the interview at http://www.q100atlanta.com/ . Go to the Bert Show Home Page.

3 comments:

Lys said...

There comes a point when one must let go. And, since when does the publicist try to overshadow the client (or, in this case, the former client). Ahhhhh... interesting, to say the least.

The Kitchen said...

Dang, that's some good fightin' you got there, Cougar!!!

Tuesday Taylor said...

I knew she was hiding balls under those hooker school girl skirts!