Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ever Felt Like This Before?



I have not felt very sentimental lately....I think I blocked all emotions as much as possible since the loss of 3 friends this summer.....yes, since I last posted I lost one of my friends to a 6 month brutal battle with cancer. A visit to a hospice will put you in check before you know it.


Anyway, tonight I heard a quote on television which struck a chord:

"Can we just be us again?" I still have a sensory connection with this emotion....you date someone....you become an item..you fall in love..... you fight.....you break up and then it hits you....can we still be us again? Usually, no.


Tonight one of my friends told me that she is in contact with one of my exes to try to network on a business level. I guess she has forgotten that he is a total narcissist who only cares about himself and will do nothing to send business her way. I am curious to see how this unfolds.

1 comment:

A Dating Diary said...

I'm so sorry this has been such a hard summer and that you've lost your 3 friends.