Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome Back My Long Lost Friends


I took the day off from work yesterday to see Sex and the City in its premiere showing in Atlanta. Manolos...check. Cool jeans and shirt.....check. Chanel bag....check. Good and Plenty candy...check. The movie was FABULOUS! If you are a fan of the SATC tv show, you will love the movie. It was a bittersweet, emotional roller coaster ride. Crying one minute and laughing the next. Honestly,even in the sweet scenes of the movie, I was moved to tears. The theater was packed with SATC fans of all ages, colors and sizes. But one characteristic was abundantly clear....each person was a die hard fan of SATC and you could see this by the the sense of style and smile exhibited by each person. I didn't want the movie to end. Eveyone clapped at the beginning and the end of the movie. Now I can't wait until the DVD comes out so I can watch it over and over again. Viva Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda. I feel an element of each one in my soul.

No comments: