Thursday, December 11, 2008

Atlanta's Fox 5 "I Team" Investigates Nene and Greg Leakes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta

"ATLANTA (MyFOX Atlanta) -- If the reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta has made a splash, then housewife NeNe Leakes has caused a tsunami. The tart-tongued Ms. Leakes denies she was evicted from her TV home, but the I-Team gets to the bottom of that and a few other financial issues for the Leakes family. "
Click on video link below for the complete investigation:
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=68FBD1F4676F06C28B7D49065903EF3D?contentId=8033537&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

2 comments:

The Kitchen said...

I am so disappointed! I really loved and believed in NeNe and Greg - he seemed so sweet!

I LOVE your blog!

Atlanta Cougar said...

Kitchen- I agree with you 100%. I thought that Greg was the voice of reason! It proves once again that I am pretty gullible.