Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Perfect Blow Job!


Now that I have gotten your attention, please remove your mind from the gutter. I am not talking about a blow job in the sexual sense, but a blow job in the good hair day sense. There is nothing better than getting your hair blown dry and having a good hair day. I have been cursed with curly hair my whole life. When perms were in vogue, I was the bomb but as curly hair is usually out of style I have struggled with hair issues. That is until I found Nelly, my hair goddess. Every week , without fail, I go to Nelly's salon for the best blow job ever. She begins with a 10 minute shampoo and head massage followed by a blow dry and flat iron to produce the best hair ever...smooth, straight and perfect. The appointment's climax is a 10 minute shoulder/back massage. Pure ectasy. Men may come and men may go but Nelly is forever. I heart Nelly!

No comments: