Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Cry for Me Argentina.....Instead ...Bring On The Malbec!
















On Wednesday night I am headed south of the border......very, very south of the border and south of the equator.......all the way to Buenos Aires Argentina. This will be my secnd visit to this fabulous city. It really is the Paris of South America...beautiful architecture, great food especially filet mignon and Italian food and all kinds of breads and pastries, outstanding wines ; where I first fell in love with Malbecs, great shopping, especially custom made leather items such as jackets and hot hot men. The nightlife doesnt start until after 10... noone eats dinner until 10 and then the party scene goes on all night long. The Argentinean men are mostly of European descendence and have the dark luscious hair, pale skin and gorgeous brown or blue eyes. They dress impeccably and are quite flirtatious and debonair. ...and live up to the cliche....Latin Lovers! And can do a hot tango. They actually tango in the street and you can pay to pose with some of the hunks. I am including a picture of the tango hunk I posed(lusted after) back in 2005.

I am traveling with my friend ,the Doctor, whom I last traveled with to Vegas in August. She is alot of fun and we always have a great time drinking, eating and shopping. She has been there before so we won't be doing alot of tourist activities but instead will hang like the locals. I have reached out to some great looking men through Linked In who have recommended great bars and restaurants frequented by locals. Did I mention the great value of the dollar to the peso? The dollar goes a long way in Argentina.

I will be coming home on 12/1 and will report back with all the juicy details. Have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: