Friday, June 20, 2008

The Flame Update



I took a much needed day off today. Ran errands, went for a run(finally) and watched a movie or two. The Flame has not been back in his office since Wednesday. His partner was in on Thursday but no Flame!

I gave the Flame my magnetic key card to the office building as the property manager has not issued one to him. His office is directly across the hall from my reception area and has a glass wall which abuts the central office building hallway so everyone can see whethter he is in and what he has in the office. He really needs some sort of blinds or shades. No desk and chair yet but he does have a flatscreen and some art for the walls.

Don't worry...I am definitely not a stalker but a Flame siting will set my heart aflutter.

Let's hope he moves in over the weekend!

No comments: